Would you like to rescue the hidden profits in your business and successfully reinvest them in a short period of time?
Who Else Wants To Discover and Reclaim The Hidden Profits In Their Business?
Dear small business owner,
Do you ever identify with any of the following:
- Do you feel stuck in your business?
- Are you ready to take it to the next level yet don’t know what to do?
- Are you tired of lowering prices thinking that’s the only way to increase business?
- Are you afraid of missing out on the hidden opportunities in your business to increase revenue but aren’t sure where to look? (Or do know where to look but aren’t sure on how to capitalize on them?)
- Are tired of wondering whether or not you’re seeing results from your ads and not getting proof of ROI from your ad agency?
- Are you tired of your ad agency coming up with some great reason as to why they can’t track ROI such as “it’s all about awareness?” but feel there must be a way to track your results and see where your ad dollars are or aren’t working?
- Have you ever felt confused about how to use other marketing channels like social media, direct response to build up sales, improve customer service, or facilitate long term customer loyalty?
- Have you ever wondered why you’re spending as much money as you are on marketing and sales but can’t seem to convert one-time customers into repeat customers?
- Do you ever wonder how you can double your business in less than one year but aren’t sure how to do it?
Hi my name is Tony Goicochea. Like you, I’ve had my own business and have been frusrated with where and how to allocate my marketing dollars.
Just like you I’ve been confused as to which marketing channels to invest in. And just like you I’ve always wondered if I’m making the most out of my marketing dollars.
And, if you’re like a lot of small business owners, you’ve probably been through all this and much more.
In fact you’ve probably been looking for answers for some time now but navigating or making heads or tails of the advice you’ve been reading about may have proven difficult.
You’ve probably started reading articles and books on business only to find out the authors were either journalists, or consultants with no successful marketing or sales track record, and haven’t worked “in the trenches,” or by business owners who are kind of good at what they do, but aren’t necessarily quite where you want to take your business.
You may have hired a branding firm, glorified graphic designers by another name, who’s mantra is “pretty logos and websites equals more sales” but then balk when you ask them to show you how it creates more sales.
In fact, it may have been the right choice, but they didn’t know the timing was off.
You may have even hired a pedigreed consultant with their Master’s degree wholooks polished, professional, speaks and articulates well.
You know who I’m talking about.
They present you with slick reports and plans, but for some reason just can’t seem to deliver money-making, cash-in-your-fists results. He or she may have all the impressive stats laid out in colorful charts and graphs in a professionally printed report, but can’t execute.
It’s enough to make a business owner stay up at night wondering …“What the heck is going on here?”
Not to mention the stresses of managing employees and wondering how you can boost sales and streamline efficiencies in your growing business before problems start appear at scale.
You and I both know small problems magnify as you scale and your revenue generating engine, consisting of the right people and processes, needs to be refined first. But what can you do?
There Is A Better Way!
What if someone could you show you how to?
- Increase your customer base
- Increase customer retention and repeat business
- Increase the frequency of customer purchases
- Increase your overall transactions
- Increase your margins
- Increase customer satisfaction
And do so in a compressed time frame. Not years. But months. Even weeks?
Who am I and how can I help you?
You’re probably wondering. “Gosh sounds like you’ve been through and seen a lot of what I’ve seen … who on earthare you?” I’m glad you asked.
I have a successful multifaceted track record and understand marketing having been a business owner and having worked in the marketing departments for companies and as an in-house marketing consultant / contractor.
I’ve seen where businesses have been stuck with their marketing and sales processes.
In addition to having been a small business owner myself, I have also been involved in growing, high potential companies and have seen what their problems are. One of the startups I worked with was venture capitalist backed by a New York investment firm.
Here are some of my accomplishments listed below. I can share the secrets of my success with you and your business:
- Top 50 salesman in the US for an international manufacturer
- Highest gross average profit per deal
- Highest volume in my division
- Exceptional customer satisfaction scores
- High level of referral business
- High level of repeat business
- First direct response campaign created a 2% conversion ratio
- Email template suite created for one of my previous employers generated a 65% open rate and a 45% response rate.
I provide the following marketing services to help you increase your revenue:
- Copywriting services
- Marketing Plan Creation and Review
- Review of existing copy and collateral
- Social Media
- Direct Response
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
But that’s not all. There’s opporunities at each touch point in your company.
Run a bricks and mortar retail store?
Guess what there are specific, non-salesy sounding-scripts (because who needs more of the cheesy sales-y sounding stuff anyway) whichwill leave your customers thinking “Man, these guys have their act together.”
And before you know it they’ll go out and tell their friends, neighbor, spouse, co-worker, priest and everyone else about your store.
Don’t have a sales staff, but have a receptionist?
No problem. There’s a certain way she (or he) can and should answer the phone that ties into helping you achieve your long-term marketing and revenue objectives. (Hint: But most businessesstill manage to mess this up … even big ones).
While we’re at it, do you run a B2C business with a maintenance department?
Guess what … maintenance plays a role in your marketing. Doesn’t matter if you run a hotel, amusement park, car dealership, hole-in-the-wall gym, restaurant, day care, consulting firm, law firm, you name it.
Don’t believe me? When I tell you who I know who uses maintenance as part of their marketing, you might be surprised.
And for that reason I provide the following services for the cashiers, clerks, customer service representatives, sales representatives and other public facing personnel in your business:
- Sales Scripting Creation and Review
- Phone Training to boost sales, improve customer service, and repeat business (loyalty)
- Sales Choreography
- Dress up your environment for maximum success
- Have deep psychological impact on customers walking through the door
Yes! Show Me How I Can Maximize Revenue Making Opportunities Today!
But enough about me. Why I don’t have some of the people I worked with tell you about what it’s like working with me.
Here’s a testimonial from client Matt T., who runs a music teaching business.
“I had little to zero skills on how to organize a business or reach out to future clients. Not only did Tony share his method of success with me [. . .] I feel that I am able to achieve my financial goals [. . .] thanks to Tony.”Matt T. Entertainment Industry Entrepreneur
Awww shucks, here’s another testimonial
“Tony brought a unique perspective to our Sales & Marketing responsibility area as well as our Enterprise Development practice area. His knowledge of advertising, sales, marketing, customer retention, product packaging helped shape some of the initiatives at [name of company withheld] in a very positive way.”Rahul S.
And while we’re at it, here’s another one
“Tony is an excellent communicator. This ability intertwined with his knowledge of sales, marketing, and business is what makes him good at what he does.”Confidential
Ok, one more testimonial
“Tony’s work authoring the sales and marketing manual, as well as his research […] has been of tremendous value […] His efforts have given us critical information to make better business decisions.”Kevin M.
How’s that for testimonials?
In short, if you’re ready to take 100% ownership of your business’s success or failures, are open minded to trying out some new ideas for the next 90 days, and are willing to do what it takes, I invite you to contact me and schedule a free initial consultation with me by clicking here.
In this economy, aiming for average is aiming for failure. You need every single advantage to stay one up and ahead of your competitors. Your competitors are gearing up to stay competitive and you should too.
Again if you’re ready, contact me by clicking here to schedule your free initial consultation with me by clicking here.
But hurry, I can only take a few clients at any given time.
If you’re not sure what you want to do next, at the very least sign up to be on the Announcement List for my next book, a“360 View Of Marketing – Why Everything In Your Business is Sales”(Note: Working title) by clicking here to subscribe to our newsletter.
To your success,
P.S. What are you waiting for? An initial conversation is complimentary. You’re only billed if we agree to work together.
P.P.S. Even if you’re not sure about what to do next, I invite you to hit the reply to link above and ask to be put on the mailing list for next book on marketing and sales for small business owners. Click here to be put on the mailing list.